Laser Skin Resurfacing stimulates deep dermal collagen production, and purges deep pigment. It improves facial lines, texture, deep pigment, and overall skin quality. No downtime except for redness on the day of treatment.
- Treatment of:
- Fine lines around the eyes, mouth, full face, and neck
- Acne Scars
- Melasma (Hormone induced pigment)
- Mild Scars and recent (pink) stretch marks
The Skin Resurfacing Laser is the most advanced technology available in non-ablative skin rejuvenation. Laser Skin Resurfacing has long been the gold standard in the treatment of sun damaged, aging skin, but in the past has been associated with painful treatments requiring IV sedation, and weeks of post-operative healing time. With the fractional technology, only a fraction of the skin is treated at each session, allowing for a kinder, gentler treatment with less discomfort, and almost no downtime. This procedure stimulates the skins own natural healing processes to produce new collagen in the deeper layers of the skin.
There are 2 types of Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing: Erbium and CO2. Each has their own benefits.
- The Erbium laser has no downtime except redness and slight swelling on the day of the procedure. On the following day, one can return to work, though the skin will still be a little pink, but can be covered up easily with mineral make up.
- CO2 laser has more downtime but will result in more collagen production and more improvement of fine lines and textures compared to the Erbium laser. Both technologies provide excellent results. It’s always best to make an appointment for a complimentary consultation to discuss which option would be best for your skin type, lifestyle, and affordability.
After several sessions, fractional laser skin resurfacing is highly effective in the improvement of facial lines, texture, and overall skin quality in sun damaged and aging skin. Laser skin resurfacing is particularly effective around the eyes and mouth, and is the only effective treatment for acne scars.
WHAT’S NEW AT OUR PRACTICE
Painless Incontinence Solution Now Available further more, click www.excellencehairtransplant.in